$10,000 MSU Innovation Challenge is open
November 19, 2009
Entry forms for the 2010 edition of the MSU Innovation Challenge are now available.
The competition, which offers $10,000 in prize money, is open to MSU students, faculty and staff members. Its purpose is to create a new iPhone application.
To enter, complete the following steps:
1. Create an Apple iPhone application.
2. Fill out an entry form at http://www.ecenter.msstate.edu/Innovationchallenge.html.
3. Submit the Apple iPhone application to iTunes.
4. Get people to download and/or buy the new Apple iPhone application.
5. Collect a prize (hopefully) in April.
For more information, stopy by the MSU Entrepreneurship Center or visit www.ecenter.msstate.edu/Innovationchallenge.html.
Deadline is April 18, 2010.